TRS19 ground texture error

PortLineParker

UK Route Builder
Evening all,

Apologies if this has already been raised but I can't find a thread on it anywhere nor can I see anyone has raised it thus far so here goes.

Recently updated to SP1; have now got the below error with ground textures:
zj6N4KV.jpg

wngJFNn.jpg

5ZpUwRC.jpg

LpgWhgA.jpg

The grass appears to be clipping track, splines and objects around it almost as if the ground has been raised. I'm getting some strange shadows from the ground as seen in pics 2-4 and some of the objects appear to be hovering due to this (pic 2). However, when I repaint the affected area it fixes itself. This is a time consuming task for an entire route so can anyone from N3V confirm if this is indeed an error and can anyone else advise if they have also experienced it?

Cheers,

PLP

The grass appears to be clipping track, splines and objects around it almost as if the ground has been raised.
This is PBR, not TRS2019. The ground has been raised, creating the effects you see. Either avoid PBR textures near structures, or turn the texture scaling right down to minimize the amount by which the ground gets raised, or take advantage of it and adjust the structure height to create a blending effect. Odd shadows at low viewing angles cannot be entirely eliminated.

Has PBR received an update as well then? This wasn't an issue prior to SP1, which is a shame as SP1 is otherwise great.

Cheers,

PLP

Back