Current release number is what

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
one of my TRS19 versions reports as being 100464 and the other as 101618
on start up both first report as having patches available but the when you try to update then report there is not patch ???
what version should i be on and how do i get there ????

thanks

100464 is the last version before unified driver/surveyor. Once beyond that version routes can not go back to it. 106136 is the last version update. You get it on the trainz plus beta stream

105096 is latest official build for SP1, 105100 is Platinum or Gold latest official build. Gold has access to beta stream 106136.
cheers
Graeme

100464 is the last version before unified driver/surveyor.

Not correct. I have TRS19 105096 which is the latest SP1 update to the standard version of TRS19. It does not have the Unified Driver Surveyor interface.

I also have TRS19 Platinum 105100 which has the Unified Driver Surveyor interface. I am constantly swapping routes and session created in both versions, they are fully compatible with each other as far as routes, sessions and assets are concerned.

Here is a screen shot of a list I keep FOR SELF. I'm sure it's missing a version or two. Top has four paths. Bottom has three since I'm on Plus and can't seem to get the non-Plus version any longer. Again, I track for myself only. Not accurate I'm sure. Also likely contains some typo's.

versions.jpg

Not correct. I have TRS19 105096 which is the latest SP1 update to the standard version of TRS19. It does not have the Unified Driver Surveyor interface.

I also have TRS19 Platinum 105100 which has the Unified Driver Surveyor interface. I am constantly swapping routes and session created in both versions, they are fully compatible with each other as far as routes, sessions and assets are concerned.[/QUOTE Tony_Hilliam TRS19 - see Trainz in a whole new light!

Trainz Plus Official Update 2 Now Available
NOTE: This update is available for Trainz Plus members and Gold Class members.

This update includes the Unified Driver Surveyor feature plus a number of bug fixes. The bug fixes will be available to TRS19 users as a Service Pack 1 update which we will be releasing asap (i.e. we expect in the coming weeks).

Direct patches are available from the following builds via the Trainz Plus patch stream.

100240 (TRS19 Latest - Windows)
100331 (TRS19 Latest - MacOS)
100438 (Trainz Plus Update 1 - MacOS)
100464 (Trainz Plus Update 1 - Windows)
103321 (Trainz Plus Update 2 Beta - MacOS)
103322 (Trainz Plus Update 2 Beta - Windows)

Tony_Hilliam TRS19 - see Trainz in a whole new light!

Trainz Plus Beta (Q2 Update) - 100980 (PC)
We've released the first external test of the next Trainz Plus update.

This update is available to all Gold Class members and will patch from the PC build 100464 to 100980 using the Trainz Plus Beta patch stream. The patch is 1.3GB.

This update focusses on the Unified Driver Surveyor mode.

We strongly recommend you make a copy of your current 100464 build and patch the copy. This will create a new local data folder and avoid any conflicts with your existing "live" build.

Last edited:

I also have TRS19 Platinum 105100 which has the Unified Driver Surveyor interface. I am constantly swapping routes and session created in both versions, they are fully compatible with each other as far as routes, sessions and assets are concerned.

This is also my experience. I have both, and find I can edit in one (either) and test in the other, and have had no issues. It's worth noting that if you edit a route in either of these it will no longer load correctly in the original TRS2019 commercial release 100240. 100240 can be updated to 105096 at no cost, and with little effort.

Last edited:
Don't forget that features now depend on membership. The same release version can appear to be two different things. Platinum/Gold/Plus members will see a different interface that non members I believe. When you view the "feature's chart" features are based on membership, not version. I can have the same release as someone else and my startup screen says "Plus" but their's doesn't.

stagecoach, I am uncertain as to what your last post was about - it had a few formatting issues.

Tony's posts seem to be about updating to the latest version of Trainz, Trainz Plus, which is still in beta version and is a subscription only offering. This is different from TRS19 SP1 and TRS19 Platinum, neither of which are beta versions and both are outright purchases.

Trainz Plus AND TRS19 Platinum share the same Unified Driver Surveyor interface, which TRS19 SP1 does not have.

The latest build for TRS19 SP1 (Windows) is 105096.
The latest build for TRS19 Platinum (Windows) is 105100.
I have no idea what the latest build for Trainz Plus (Windows, beta) is.

Back