Where to post Tidewater 2.0 comments/issues? (beta/preview pass)

The guys at JR seem to be saying that the route they sell directly is fine. They suggest that N3V needs to do something to get the one on the Trainz store updated to the same version. I have no idea what that means.

They are wrong

The guys at JR seem to be saying that the route they sell directly is fine. They suggest that N3V needs to do something to get the one on the Trainz store updated to the same version. I have no idea what that means.

I am having the same problems as described above, twisted tack, disappearing etc. I bought the JR version for 40 bucks and have same issues. They just keep saying missing dependencies or open for edits is the cause. Fresh install etc does no good either, route just doesn’t work with newer versions of trainz. It used to work fine which is frustrating.

My purchased version looks exactly the same, glad to get some confirmation that it’s not just me. I sent screenshots of these areas to Jointed Rail, they were less than helpful, just uninstall and move on I guess. Doesn’t seem like there’s a fix.

If you bought it directly, you can edit the route then reassign the associated sessions.

I know it's not the full solution, but at least the route is workable.

Back