Looking to get into trainz again but confused :)

rosschris10

Hi all i had trainz a few years ago and saw that 2019 is out. I am interested in one of the monthly meberships but confused do these include the Trainz 2019 as well or is it a case of having to buy Trainz 2019 outright then get a monthly membership as well. Sorry if this is a silly question i am just unsure as it is all different from when i last played.

Also what membership is best for someone starting out on 2019

many thanks in advance for your helpful replys and look forward to hopefully seeing you in MP :D

Gold membership includes everything, all DLC, first class ticket for DLS and Trainz2019 plus. Also preview pass for new DLC, 2 weeks before it hits the Trains Store.
Silver is all DLC, first class ticket, but not Trainz2019.
12 months Gold is cheaper than by the month and includes far more.
Cheers
Graeme

For Silver membership you must already own a copy of TRS19. It gives you access to all the DLC and FCT at reduced rates.

Gold membership includes TRS19 as part of the package with the reduced rate DLC and FCT.

Trainz Plus membership includes the Trainz Plus program, with all updates to the program, the DLC and FCT.

You can buy outright TRS19 SP1 (standard) and TRS19 Platinum without the subscription features. Trainz Plus (currently still in beta) is only available via subscription.

Back