Australian trainz division concerns

malzy765

Okay so, i have no clue where to post this, but on friday feb 28th it seems that australian trainz division died, as the url redirects to WIX, and their FB page has gone AWOL
and i don't know what to think about that. the only thought i have at the moment is the death of quality australian rollingstock for Trainz A New Era and beyond. a thought that hurts me deeply

ps. pardon the text wall, this is my first time posting.

This is the problem with third-party hosting. Great content and websites disappear nearly as quickly as they appear.

You might be in luck with the archive.org. Sometimes the older websites have been captured with the download links intact. If this is the case, grab all the content you can and archive it in a safe place.

That's a good idea, i'll get onto that when i'm back on my main PC.

but, i'm still concerned about the fact that their FB group is missing.

That's a good idea, i'll get onto that when i'm back on my main PC.

but, i'm still concerned about the fact that their FB group is missing.

Whoever had the group probably just gave up on it. We've lost many, many developers/content creators over the years. There are many reasons such as time and energy, moved on to another hobby, work, life, etc.

Lets just hope ATD have forgotten to pay the bill - yes they have some great content and with plans for more - keeping digits crossed.

Hi all,

We do appreciate the concerns however we haven't gone anywhere, just had some issues to sort out. We will have an announcement soon on future plans, and I should have most, if not all of the content up on the DLS soon to allow it to be used in MP.

Back