Riverside Rail Road Company Update

Duke1234

Hey guys,

I am back after a while from announcing this project. Hopefully it will be released sometime later this year. Here is the video (no music this time I swear). Tell me what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbkXgHRhUE

If the video is 7 minutes long when you watch it, you can stop when the screen goes black, youtube is still submitting my edits.

Cheers,

Duke

Hi Duke --

From what I can see in the video the track layout bears a very strong resemblance to my route of the same name. Did you use mine as the basis for yours?

Phil

Hi Duke --

MSTS. Seaview. Ah -- the memories! You also remember Jim "Sniper" Ward? All his work was freeware with a note along the lines "I don't give a damn what you do with this. You can copy it, modify it, use it how you will. If you can find a mug who is prepared to buy it (when my free version is also available) you can sell it to him. You don't have to give me any credit if you don't want too either."

I actually like what you have done, despite the music. So, Duke, I'm quite faltered that you like the route and I don't give a damn what you do with Riverside. You can copy it, modify it, use it how you will. If you can find a mug who is prepared to buy it (when my free version is also available) you can sell it to him. You don't have to give me any credit if you don't want too either.

I'm looking forward to your revised version.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Yes I am using your route as a basis, I'm just doing a basic scenery overhaul for T:ANE standards. I added in your response to my initial post on the matter at hand :) Good to see you again!

Duke

Hi Duke --

How long ago was that? Must have been in a previous existence 'cause I have absolutely no recollection of it. Actually I'm at the age where I can't even remember last week, so it might not have been all that long ago after all.

But T:ANE? Now, that is just so last week. The world has moved on to TRS19. And I've also updated the original route too:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...w-TRS19-route-The-Rivercide-Electric-Railroad

Keep up the good work,
Phil

Back