EIT - Setting Junctions

boleyd

Awhile ago I tried EIT and was successful at creating "yellow paths". As I recall I could set the directions on junctions/switches to cause the "yellow path" to take a specific direction.

Now I can't find that process. Junctions are shown in the Manager but are not available for direction setting. How do I get EIT to allow stopping the path at junctions and how do I select a junction to change its direction so the "yellow path" take the proper path?

Open the EIT Tower's Properties tab and the paths, JCNs, signal states, and such should be adjustable there. Which of the managers are you referring to? I am aware of a few...

Are you refering to the pop up window that use to ask which path you want to select?
rule: interlocking tower path selection rule ui...just check the box that says show paths....

Hey, thanks for the advice. However, one of those mysterious "fixed itself" things occurred. Started Trainz and EIT. The junctions appeared in the listing where you extend the yellow line. I noticed that some junctions remain "greyed out" but non of them were involved in the route/yellow path.
So, again thanks - I may be back....?

Back