Gold Sub Viktor Lake preview

grazlash

Route Builder
I have not been able to access the preview of the Viktor Lake to Ross Peak and Glacier route, through either SP1 or TrainzPlus. Gold sub is current.
cheers
Graeme

Count me in also as not being able to access the preview.

- Build 105113 - Trainz+
- Gold Class (Yearly)

Respectfully,
Shaun

Just out of interest, if you go to the store on the first opening screen and then choose purchased on the top right. Scroll down to the bottom and see if you see something with 499. Install that one. Sorry if I’m not being very clear, I’m not next to my computer at the moment.

It's not there on my version of the Content Store. I've been checking since receiving the newsletter with no joy.

Respectfully,
Shaun

I don't think it's available yet, or at least that's what I think because I don't see it in either My Trainz or the Content Store. I wonder if it will appear next week after March 1.

Us poor gold subs that usually suffer in silence. :D
I think it probably is a permissions issue, definitely a switch needing a flicking somewhere.

Switch flicked, email sent. Slight problem with the timing of the news vs the back-end process :)

Sorry for the delay. We'd also love to hear your feedback on the route and sessions - either through the forums or by replying to the recent email.

Update: The two recent emails sent to Gold Class members explain that you now have two routes to preview. Viktor Lake and Tidewater Point. Please enjoy. :)

Oooo! Exciting to read Tidewater 2.0 in the e-mail!

Downloaded 'simc:sc473', nothing in-game.

Didn't see the 'betatest:sc473" for Tide, just the betatest:499 for CP route

Just FYI

There's a typographical error in the Yard session for the Viktor Lake route.

Rockys instead of Rockies.

​Rockies is the correct form.

One more configuration issue sorted out with simc:sc473 vs betatest:sc473, so Tidewater 2.0 should now be working correctly.

I'm a bit like a one armed paperhanger on rollerskates here today :)

Hi John,all

i fully agree with the typo rockys but i fail to find where exactly this one is hiding on me.

Hoping all of you enjoy the TRS19 details of this route and let us know your experience and thoughts.

Roy

One more configuration issue sorted out with simc:sc473 vs betatest:sc473, so Tidewater 2.0 should now be working correctly.

I'm a bit like a one armed paperhanger on rollerskates here today :)

Tony can you take a picture you on rollerblades or skates hope they are not E-skates or blades( you would look like speedy-Gonzalez).
Think you would look hillarious as a one armed paperhanger in the office.:hehe:

Hi John,all

i fully agree with the typo rockys but i fail to find where exactly this one is hiding on me.

Hoping all of you enjoy the TRS19 details of this route and let us know your experience and thoughts.

Roy

Your route "Viktor lake" is superb as usual....

Back