Screenshot Competition, - not happy.

Well, these 2 might answer:
1. you don't have a registered Trainz game on your timeline (compared to the rest of us), so they don't select your screenshot anyway as they'll assume its a pirated version. To fix this, contact the helpdesk so they can fix it.
2. Newsletters ARE a marketing tool, they always where, and will continue to be a marketing tool, so if they want to sell the latest version, of course they will use TRS2019 screenshots, its all part of marketing.

Cheers

Why is vmewoos reposting my earlier posting as if it's his own one?

I see he's got 'Banned' beside his name so does that mean he's been cast out into the darkness?

I really haven't a clue what I'm going to do with the two I've won so far.

:hehe::D:hehe::D
WHAT ?!! You've won TWO Ferrari's ! ? ..not one, but two.....That's just wrong. However, just so you don't have to suffer through the expense of having to register them both and pay the taxes, I offer you my 2012 Ford Escape for one of them. When I win my Ferrari, thanks to the generosity of NV3, I won't need my Escape anymore.

Last edited:
Why is vmewoos reposting my earlier posting as if it's his own one?

I see he's got 'Banned' beside his name so does that mean he's been cast out into the darkness?

Obvious Troll, he's done the same in the only other post he's made and copied one of pcass1986's posts, Banned? some childish people think it's clever put that on their profile, so it's not conclusive.

Back