How to remove?

JohnnyC1

Pioneer Valley RR
I merged a route with another and as illustrated, I now have a notice on my Surveyor screen that is partially blocking the search menu. How do i remove this? Build 105096.

Thanks, John

How-to-remove.jpg

How annoying!

This must be asset-specific and related to an asset in some way such as a script. If you can replace the offending asset, the message most likely, or should for that matter, go away.

Thanks, I thought that may be the case, I am going to do a search on the merged route, less assets.

John

@johnnyC1. The asset that has to be replaced is :<kuid2:400048:100376:13> DBSig Library. Simply download the earlier :<kuid2:400048:100376:12> DBSig Library. Then delete the latest version. The message within surveyor and Driver modules will disappear from all routes using those signals and library

@johnnyC1. The asset that has to be replaced is :<kuid2:400048:100376:13> DBSig Library. Simply download the earlier :<kuid2:400048:100376:12> DBSig Library. Then delete the latest version. The message within surveyor and Driver modules will disappear from all routes using those signals and library

Thank you, I was going blind trying to fine that bugger!

John

Back