Project: Revising my TRS19 PBR Parallax SAP Track U.S. 132LB SG, FB, TP track series

Just wanted to drop a note of appreciation for your efforts. This is my goto track now. Used to be JR, but I'm addicted to procedural junctions! :)

I even made my own terrain hugging ballast versions for use as replacements on routes - an insanely neatly manicured ballast edge is way easier to overlook than a floating track!

Again. Thank you so much!

Just wanted to drop a note of appreciation for your efforts. This is my goto track now. Used to be JR, but I'm addicted to procedural junctions! :)

I even made my own terrain hugging ballast versions for use as replacements on routes - an insanely neatly manicured ballast edge is way easier to overlook than a floating track!

Again. Thank you so much!

You are welcome!

Bob

I am currently revising the 132 lb rail from the TRS19 SAP US procedural track asset to procedure height of 7.125 in (181 mm). I am also creating variations of the TRS19 SAP Track with 136 lb and 141 lb rails.
With revised 132 lb rail.
132-rail-track.png
[/URL][/IMG]
With 136 lb rail.
136-rail-track.png
[/URL][/IMG]
With 141 lb rail.
141-rail-track.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I am currently revising the 132 lb rail from the TRS19 SAP US procedural track asset to procedure height of 7.125 in (181 mm). I am also creating variations of the TRS19 SAP Track with 136 lb and 141 lb rails.

You should start your own thread about your changes to Bob's track. This is his thread about his track.

Just noticed today that this track is now marked as "Packaged" in TRS19 content manager.

????

Doednt that mean that no one can download it anymore from the DLS abd must instead buy whatever (who know which!) Payware DLC route its been used in?

Is that intentional?

Just noticed today that this track is now marked as "Packaged" in TRS19 content manager.

????

Doednt that mean that no one can download it anymore from the DLS abd must instead buy whatever (who know which!) Payware DLC route its been used in?

Is that intentional?

I still show all my TRS19 SAP Track items on the DLS white pages.....

Bob

Ok...

I just panicked a bit, this is my gold standard track now! And I know we've had assets go AWOL before when they got caught in a DLC dragnet.

Back