Missing object

lenscab

Hi to all,,,, can you help please, I looked in content manager and saw something I would like, it said installed but when I tried to find it in objects it was not there, where can it be?.
Len

Can you give us the name and kuid number of the asset in question. Vague requests are similar to finding a tree in a forest.

thanks for the reply,,,,Well I went into content manager and looked in file explorer for it and its in the editing folder where trainz is, I also looked in CM and checked the file for errors ,, there was none but it said I didnt have the right version of trainz, I guess mine is too new and there was a few other warnings so with that I have decided to delete it. Sorry to have bothered you with this.
I have A NEW ERA on my other computer as well as 2019 Plat on this one and it is installed fine on that.
Len

But you still din't say WHAT it is or the Kuid number! Also, which version of Trainz are you looking in?

Sorry,,, I am using 2019 Plat and the kuid is 2:68213:60038:1

Do you mean <kuid2:68213:60038:1> Cows jersey 01 load? That asset is build 3.3 so it will work with both T:ane and TRS2019.

If you an see it in the editing folder then it could be open for edit. You should right-click it in Content Manager and choose Revert to original, or delete it and download it again. You will not get the message about the incorrect version if your version of Trainz is later than the version that supports that build number: T:ane (SP1) supports build numbers up to 4.3 and that asset has a build number of 3.3. You might get other errors for assets that have a build number supported by a version of Trainz that is earlier than yours..

These are the errors why it wont load although it works in A NEW ERA, I wanted it for a meat processing plant, so I give up, unless you know different.

VE48 This asset uses an obsolete trainz build number. Trainz build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
VE176 Tag icon texture in product must have a texture file extension.
Ve109 The low detail meshes total more than 500 polygons. This may have anegative performance:0:4438
Len

VE48 This asset uses an obsolete trainz build number. Trainz build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
You can ignore this one, it is a warning about version number and will not stop the asset from working. Actually, the general rule of thumb here is warnings are like advice that can be ignored. (IIRC someone once said warnings are more for asset creators...)
VE176 Tag icon texture in product must have a texture file extension.
This one I don't know...... Another with the know how will need to answer this.
Ve109 The low detail meshes total more than 500 polygons. This may have anegative performance:0:4438
Len
This too won't stop it from working, but may show lags on a computer from ancient times of long ago...

I found it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!! its in a trainz Pro routes multi industry track its called B12 meat packing 01but I don't know how to set up the menu. can you help please?.
Len

Last edited:
Back