new trainz beta test update for build #105458

inprr

Thunder Rails Productions
this KUID is causing my trainz build to Fail repeatedly the new Beta update. ive done a rebuild of the database and even did a restart of my computer but kuid2:661281;96576:2 is causing it to fail every time. Is there a way to fix this problem or do i have to do a complete reinstall of the game? thanks for reading -Dan

What is "beta build 105485"? I have 105096 and 105100 and neither are indicating that a new update is now available. There has been no post that I have seen from N3V on a new TRS19 beta 105485 build.

<kuid2:661281:96576:2> Rocks 10 Lib is installed as built-in in both my builds and is not causing any issues.

Not TRS19 SP1 or TRS19 Platinum. Could be Steam or Plus in which case this thread has been posted in the wrong forum.

im behind in my patches, work and what nots. im doing the Plus Beta test and this one item is hanging me up from updating further. the install gets to 90%ish and then dumps the install and says "can not complete the install as the file is NOT found" or something like that, i gave up and posted here after 10 tries.

What is "beta build 105485"? I have 105096 and 105100 and neither are indicating that a new update is now available. There has been no post that I have seen from N3V on a new TRS19 beta 105485 build.

<kuid2:661281:96576:2> Rocks 10 Lib is installed as built-in in both my builds and is not causing any issues.

just trying to correct you, and not trying to be rude in any way, so others dont say this is in the wrong posting.

i put 105458 and not 105485 as you put it. the patch in question, and im putting it as i see it from the patch window "105100 to Trainz Plus 2020 Q1 Beta 105458"
im trying one more time today then sending in a ticket to the help desk as this is very frustrating to not further my patches

im behind in my patches, work and what nots. im doing the Plus Beta test and this one item is hanging me up from updating further. the install gets to 90%ish and then dumps the install and says "can not complete the install as the file is NOT found" or something like that, i gave up and posted here after 10 tries.

A screen shot of the error message might be helpful.

2dxN0YJ
here is the error im getting

https://ibb.co/2dxN0YJ

Your install is corrupted and needs to be freshly installed.

Do a fresh download from your My Trainz account.
Install and go through all the patches. At this point, we don't care where the install is looking for your data. Let it build a default location.

Once completed, use the Install tab in the Trainz settings and point to your existing data wherever that maybe.

Back