Eagle River

rick1958

Quick question, I asked by opening a ticket, but no luck on a reply on the site.
I want to get Eagle River. One place says it will work thru '19 another says TANE Only
My concern is one review said he was missing almost all the textures and I just want to make sure it's not a version issue.
Will Eagle River completely install in '19 (except for a possible pass thru the DLS?
Thanks a lot!

Thanks!
FYI... JR responded and said it's built for TANE, support is only for TANE but modifications SHOULD be minimal.

I did the same with the lighting and replaced the trees with Speed Trees, and did some other modifications that I liked such as adding a branch to "Jamesville", converted the 42-inch gauge line to standard gauge and connected that to the branch. That line may become an expansion point someday, and then merged the route into my combined Legend of the BN I and II.

I've played around with some merging also but I haven't changed the trees - I must do that. I've merged
the Eagle River route
to the DBEV and then merged the DBEV to the P&B. I love messing around with routes by merging and adding bits and pieces. I often get more enjoyment out of doing things like that than actually running them sometimes.

Just curious about the BN I and II (any problems with these Routes in TRS2019) ?

I did the same with the lighting and replaced the trees with Speed Trees, and did some other modifications that I liked such as adding a branch to "Jamesville", converted the 42-inch gauge line to standard gauge and connected that to the branch. That line may become an expansion point someday, and then merged the route into my combined Legend of the BN I and II.

Evening John,

Just curious about the BN I and II

I don't own them at the moment, but someday, might purchase one or both, did you ever have any problems with them?

I remember seeing some issues, missing assets and/or something else, I don't recall now.....:eek:

Evening John,

I don't own them at the moment, but someday, might purchase one or both, did you ever have any problems with them?

I remember seeing some issues, missing assets and/or something else, I don't recall now.....:eek:

I've got them both in TRS19 with no problems.

Thanks guys. Good information. Like others here, I'm a builder over a operator and enjoy tinkering with other folks masterpeices. Of course I always have a better idea :hehe: Interesting the route is set to 42in instead of US Std Ga. 42 is definitely an odd-ball over here.

Last edited:
Evening John,

There are no problems now, Blue. There were problems initially, but JR has sorted out the content very nicely. Like the other route, I replaced the trees on mine because the Speed Trees look better than the billboard trees. Merging the two required a 'tween board and some creative license so that I didn't replicate the same towns in two places. :)

Back