US Map for K & L Steamers ?

I am looking for a fine map to run my large selection of K & L Steam engines and trains in Trainz 19.

All consist should be on the DLS and the map should have a yard and, a turntable, loco facilities and if possible a terminal station.

Suggestions more than welcome

cheers

Ulli

Thanks for your suggestions lads :)

Both routes are brilliant, and i am waiting for further developement progress on the Levi & Apalachian. And of course, i know (all) of youre routes Phil. Fantastic work :)

I plan on making a TRS19 version of the L&A. After just a quick look it looks like the biggest thing will be an update to the textures.

I've seen some screenshots of the route in TRS19 and I like what I saw.

Dave

<kuid2:73500:100796:1> Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route by jrfolco on the DLS

Probably the largest prototypical route in trainz. The only complete class 1 railroad, Western Maryland Railroad, in trainz. Includes large portions of the B&O and smaller sections of other railroads.

<kuid2:73500:100796:1> Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route by jrfolco on the DLS

Probably the largest prototypical route in trainz. The only complete class 1 railroad, Western Maryland Railroad, in trainz. Includes large portions of the B&O and smaller sections of other railroads.

Hi normhart, thanks for advise first of all.

I see that you are a very experienced driver on long distance routes such as the L&A as well as the Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route (and others sure) - now can you give me advice, how to operate a running session.

Do you add trackmarks to these layouts or just run locos in drivers mode from, say station a to b ?

Hi normhart, thanks for advise first of all.

I see that you are a very experienced driver on long distance routes such as the L&A as well as the Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route (and others sure) - now can you give me advice, how to operate a running session.

Do you add trackmarks to these layouts or just run locos in drivers mode from, say station a to b ?

I normally just run from point a to point b. Sometimes I'll configure industries and set out cars to pickup and deliver. I rarely setup AI trains to create traffic.

Back