Is there any information on using DriveToStatios

KenRuof

Like the title says I am looking for information or a tutorial on using the DriveToStation command.

Thanks
Ken

Are you referring to Drive to Station v2 command that is available in TANE & TRS2019? It seems to bring up a list of named objects. Beyond that I can't think of a use for it since stations, industries, and trackmarks are the only places I would drive a train to. Hopefully someone will have an answer.

Yes I do mean DriveToStation V2. Mine does not bring up a list of anything so I am not sure if I am missing a setup step.

DrivetoStation V2 by pguy. I just tested it and the OP is correct, no list of stations appears.

The last post by pguy on this command was October 2018. So it might be worthwhile giving him a PM and reporting back on the results.

When I use this command, it does not bring up stations (why not, I don't know) but it does bring up a list of named assets and I have a lot of them mainly pushpins. So if you get no list of anything, try adding a pushpin somewhere and give it a name, save, and then use the command and see if appears in a list.

Also, in the list of available commands to use in driver setup, this command has no additional info so you can't determine the purpose from that either.

But since the Drive To command continues to work with stations and industries, that's all the functionality I need anyway.

Last edited:
Back