Appreciation TRAINZ people

CitMusJoe

Trainz User
Hi all,

this time I really want to thank *all* involved people for their never ending efforts and support, on the one hand the N3V crew on the other hand some developers, creators and all the major active forum contributors!
I'm very, very pleased to have this treasure: Trainz and you!

So, most of the time many of us post things we want have to be changed/integrated/removed and the like. But now it's also time to state a *big Thank You* for all you've already done for us Trainz fans.

I'm aware of the fact that I also state sometimes a particular situation! But that just makes it; a good even hard discussion within special subjects but *always* being aware of doing this inside a respectful environment!

I'd like to personally thank some of you for their efforts and engagement but I fear to forget someone! So I simply disregard this task. I'm sure all of you know whom I mean!

So that's all. Thanks again and let us spend further hours with our passion, Trainz! :)

Thank you very much Josef. We all appreciate your thoughts which I happily second. Sometimes when we post in these forums we tend to get carried away with our emotions and frustrations (its software, it is meant to be frustrating!)

Likewise, you are both correct and it doesn't hurt to say thanks once in awhile. Usually we come here with a problem we need help with, but sometimes we also pick up the great work others do.

Back