PRR X-31 Boxcars

I've been seeing some PRR X-31 boxcars in screenshots but cannot for the life of me find them anywhere. Where can these great models be found? Are they private content?
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Someone contacted me and gave me the link. They're all downloaded and installed and look great for their age:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks everyone for helping me out!

PennsyFan17 ... Are able to post in the PRR thread yet ? Or are you still locked out . And Can someone tell why some don't have access all thread that have Trainz ? Glad you got them .

Matt

Curious at the least, is the link from archive.org?

No it isn't, if you are interested PM me and I'll see if I can get you hooked up with the link (permissions).

Not yet Matt, I contacted a mod and he told me to submit a ticket to helpdesk so I did that and am waiting on it. :confused:

No it isn't, if you are interested PM me and I'll see if I can get you hooked up with the link (permissions).

Not yet Matt, I contacted a mod and he told me to submit a ticket to helpdesk so I did that and am waiting on it. :confused:

A PM from me should be in your inbox.

Looking great whitepass, I can see that's the double-door model, were all X31bs double door? Will they be available in circle keystone and automobile schemes?

According to PRR.railfan.net all X31b's had double Youngstown doors. There were 1700 built. The X31a's were built with single and double doors, 5900 or so single and 600 or so double. Great work, Whitepass. The older ones also still look nice.
smyers

Back