Honey I'm BACK!!!!

mrscsi

Happily Retired
Some of you may remember me but most probably won't but after many years gone (almost 8 years) I have come back. I will try to get up to speed on not only trs2019 but creating content for it. You can thank Peter Cooper (gawpo50 ) at Fallen Flags RR for nagging me for 8 years to come back LOL

Anyway glad to be back and as soon as I get my bearings on content creation again I will get a new container station put together and worked out that is trs19 native.

Last edited:
LOL Great too see an old freind back in the fold again, Pete always has ben a good nagger. I hope your health is good and it is glad too see you back here.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Still here mate just hang'in, Probably a ton of new faces here now and i see you have TRS19 now i bet Pete nagged you to get that as well lol. You have Skype or Discord or sumthing we will have to catch up when ya ready and have sum time.
Cheers Mick.:)

Still here mate just hang'in, Probably a ton of new faces here now and i see you have TRS19 now i bet Pete nagged you to get that as well lol. You have Skype or Discord or sumthing we will have to catch up when ya ready and have sum time.
Cheers Mick.:)

Pete always has ben a good nagger

You both casting aspersions on my character by calling me a nagger.......ROFLMFAO

I just have to remember how to set attachment points for track so I can set a multi industry track into a container yard model. The model is no problem ;) but after looking at some of the config files of some assets I am remembering that I had to do a lot of attachment points and that is gonna require some retraining LOL

I just have to remember how to set attachment points for track so I can set a multi industry track into a container yard model. The model is no problem ;) but after looking at some of the config files of some assets I am remembering that I had to do a lot of attachment points and that is gonna require some retraining LOL

It's like riding a bicycle.......you don't forget....just takes time to remember

I got Roland looking for me in his database so I can get Trainzdem back up and running....

Yeah I am getting a flood of memories that I had SUPPRESSED LOL As long as No JR members bring up motels, professionals and 80's party favors I will be good I guess LOL

Been looking thru a lot of creations I did for the Hinton route.......all will need updating to bring them up to TRS19 standard with PBR. Especially so as the next version of the route uses PBR where ever possible.

I got Roland looking for me in his database so I can get Trainzdem back up and running....

I think Roland may of dumped those piece's of slate he used way back when you were here it is all on putors now :hehe:.
Mick.

Well I was actually shocked he wrote me back LOL I think my email was under the old trainz12.com domain I had years ago...

I was also shocked to see all the freakin content I had on the DLS LOL I am downloading a bit of it to see it it jogs the memory LOL

Well I may take ya up on that LOL I lost all trainz related stuff in 2018 I think was the last time I saw it on a hard drive

Glad to be back John although my wife is dreading it :hehe:

I'm sure. A fellow Trainzer friend who doesn't frequent the forums got in trouble one day while I was visiting. I was there actually to help him take pictures of transmission parts for his Gravely tractor. She saw us sitting around his laptop and the first words out of her mouth in a rather sneering whiny voice was "Oh Trainz again!" and she walked away. I chuckled to myself!

Back