Swiss routes

On DLS nothing to download. Trainz 2012.
Reason there isn't anything to download for Trainz 12: no registered game is on your timeline.
Log into your myTrainz account and register your Trainz 12 serial number here: https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php
Once you have registered it there, you'll then go to options > internet section and log into Trainz there, then content and it should begin downloading the DLS listings. From there, you can download whatever.
If you already registered it and its still not showing up, contact their helpdesk.

Cheers

From memory though, there's not a huge amount of Swiss stuff on the DLS. A couple of locos (one of which when I tried it had the cab aliased to a UK diesel complete with AWS sunflower!!), some stock, not much in the way of routes. ISTR an author called Patricia, who I sadly recall passed away some time ago, created a few Swiss items but it was hosted away from the DLS. There are a few items of RhB stock but some are missing dependencies which are not on the DLS either.

Got a feeling most Swiss train simmers were building for MSTS or, latterly, DTG Train Simulator which does have some rather nice (payware) routes including most of the RhB.

My feeling is that the OP is a spambot. First post from the Russian Federation about Swiss trains?

William

Huh. I was in the swiss 2 times,and i like swiss railways:) And im not bot. on my steam account i have 432 hours in trainz,and of course im like russian railways,not only swiss.

Last edited:
Im already registered my key,and i have steam version. I dont know why my trainz 2012 dont display at timeline,and my dls working,but i mean on dls not many swiss stuff :(

Last edited:
Im already registered my key,and i have steam version. I dont know why my trainz 2012 dont display at timeline,and my dls working,but i mean on dls not many swiss stuff :(

Igor,

Contact the helpdesk here:

http://support.trainzportal.com/

Sometimes, more often than not it seems, there is a disconnect between registering through Steam and syncing the registration to N3V's server. Tell the helpdesk and they can get this squared away and that will then allow you to access the DLS.

Huh. I was in the swiss 2 times,and i like swiss railways:) And im not bot. on my steam account i have 432 hours in trainz,and of course im like russian railways,not only swiss.

My mistake, forgive me. In America, the fake news rambles on and on about the Russian bots. Welcome to the forum. Have you visited the Swiss forum? They might have threads featuring Swiss routes.

William

Back