Trainz Plus Beta 105674 now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Trainz Plus Beta 105624 to
Trainz Plus Beta 105674
is now available on the Trainz Plus Beta patch stream.

This update fixes the issue with consists being derailed. Please read this thread about the impact of any sessions saved in the past ~2 weeks using wither of the last two Trainz Plus beta builds.

PLEASE TEST TURFFX:
This build now has all Turffx and clutter layer functionality complete. If you haven't used these tools, we strongly encourage you to do so. Your feedback will be important to ensure that all users can make the most out of using the new tools.

Known Issues:
There is a known issue with objects placed close to digholes potentially being reset to a different height than expected. This is a result of a fix to several other dighole bugs so we're investigating how we can resolve all the various dighole related issues without causing further problems.

The problem with the "freightshed spline" is due to a content update which adds a 25m endcap. Version 1 of the asset does not do this. We're looking at how to best resolve the problem since all options include a downside.

The "missing fixed track junctions" issue in "Andrushivka" cannot be reproduced here. It is possible that this is due to having different asset versions installed, so it would be great if anyone with the issue can report the KUIDs of the missing items.
The asset we have installed is: UZ_Jun_bz_R-1/11-mo-right, KUID <kuid2:354694:60002:4>. We have tried with the builtin dep <kuid2:354694:51012:5> UZ_Invisible_track jn and also with the updated <kuid2:354694:51012:100> version from the DLS.

With cases like this, there is always a specific reason that some people have a problem and others do not. The challenge to to find which variables are important. Therefore, could all testers who have Andrushivka installed please advise whether they see all the junctions. Edit the route and use Ctrl-F to find "bc-2" which is one location reported as missing.

Last edited:
Looks good to me
m7fPgnv.png

Cheers

Checked in the new 105674. Junctions bc-2 -> bc-6 are all present with points which switch properly in surveyor.

Locos have returned for the couple of problem sessions that I looked at.

Glenn

Switch "bc-2" is fine for me as well. The asset in my version of the route is: UZ_Jun_bz_4/9_gorlovin, <kuid2:354694:25011:3>. A quick check at other junctions similar to this show no problems with those either.

Last edited:
Quick and dirty fix for the Freight Shed spline, images2tga to create the tgas etc, change length of endcap-prev and endcap-next in config to 0.01 and upversion then import folder of asset from editing. Gets rid of the extended bits and just leaves the end walls as below.

Last edited:
Having now "fixed" the shed spline, have played with TurfFx all seems to be working, nothing disappearing on applying new grass saving and reopening existing grass unaffected so far!

Install was quick, nothing missing or faulty but did as I always do ran a DBR before doing anything else.

Having now "fixed" the shed spline, have played with TurfFx all seems to be working, nothing disappearing on applying new grass saving and reopening existing grass unaffected so far!

Install was quick, nothing missing or faulty but did as I always do ran a DBR before doing anything else.

Thanks for the fix for the freight shed. All done here.

I can confirm the turfFX is working now as well, but I did have one glitch. I edited a route I had modified in 105100 that had the TurfFX already done. When I opened the route, my previously created FX layers were still there in the list, however, there was no grass. I placed some new grass and that "stuck". I then exited the route and came back and all the other grass I had placed previously was there. I wonder if things had to cache because I can't reproduce the problem now! :confused:

Thanks for the fix for the freight shed. All done here.

I can confirm the turfFX is working now as well, but I did have one glitch. I edited a route I had modified in 105100 that had the TurfFX already done. When I opened the route, my previously created FX layers were still there in the list, however, there was no grass. I placed some new grass and that "stuck". I then exited the route and came back and all the other grass I had placed previously was there. I wonder if things had to cache because I can't reproduce the problem now! :confused:

Probably caching as I did a prebuild before going into surveyor and the existing FX stuff was still all there.

Everything installed fine. The new effects settings make life a lot easier as well as the updated bulk replacement tool. Thanks guys.

Back