Dry Creek & Esopus Valley assets

AWRRBob

I purchased and downloaded the DCEV route and had a 'missing dependencies' icon on the route. Turns out I had almost 1000 (one thousand) assets to download from the DLS. True, their website states that there might be assets that will need to be downloaded but my assumption was that might include a half dozen, or maybe even a dozen; not 1000. Don't think I'll be purchasing any more routes from JR.
Bob Burke

In the description: "This item is for Trainz: A New Era ONLY." TRS19 doesn't contain all T:ANE assets.

This is from JR's website: JointedRail content is currently supported ONLY in Trainz: A New Era SP3 build 94916 thru current Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 versions. Items may require connection to the N3V download station for some dependencies. I do have the new Platinum Edition, so if it is supported thru Trainz 2019 as it states it should be supported in the Platinum Edition as well, correct? Also, I mis-stated the name - should be Dry Brook, not Dry Creek.

This is from JR's website: JointedRail content is currently supported ONLY in Trainz: A New Era SP3 build 94916 thru current Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 versions. Items may require connection to the N3V download station for some dependencies. I do have the new Platinum Edition, so if it is supported thru Trainz 2019 as it states it should be supported in the Platinum Edition as well, correct? Also, I mis-stated the name - should be Dry Brook, not Dry Creek.

The route will install fine in TRS2019 (TRS19) without issue. It's a great route that you will enjoy immensely when you get it.

Being a route not off of N3V's store, you can modify it to your heart's content. I merged the route into the Pennsylvania and Berwin and the Tidewater Rail routes. It took a bunch of in between baseboards to raise up the grade to the 40 meters or so on the P&B and a lot more on the other end to go up to the height on the Tidewater. The fun part then comes to matching landscaping so there's no difference between them.

Back