Trainz Plus Beta Update 105624 available

We're not seeing these missing junctions. Does it happen on every load? Any pattern when it does happen?
Clam, John, are you seeing the same problem as HPL?
I have a doubt... "Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ" route:

Rails disappear
Indeed, I have detected the disappearance of the rails. This does not always happen and often after an hour in a session or a long stay in the game. But as you can see from the video, when the session is saved, the rails appear.
The same thing happens in the editor with a long stay, it is worth going out and going again - the rails appear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu92iPTD4_U

Last edited:
This is the exact same supposed-to-be-fixed legacy issue I had in Build 105624. I installed Build 106009 yesterday but didn't have time to test for now.

We're working through the issues raised - thanks for your input. Some quick requests for more information;

Working fine here (responding instantly). Perhaps a mouse driver issue? Do you have another mouse you can try?

Working here. Are you sure the game isn't paused? Is this in all sessions?

The issues about loading sessions is known, but no-one has reported problems editing/switching from surveyor to driver. What are the exact steps to "lose" the track? Are you sure you're not editing in a session layer and later on loading a route layer?

We're not seeing these missing junctions. Does it happen on every load? Any pattern when it does happen?
Clam, John, are you seeing the same problem as HPL?

I have a doubt... "Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ" route:

8DAan.jpg

0qJK8.jpg

This is the exact same supposed-to-be-fixed legacy issue I had in Build 105624. I installed Build 106009 yesterday but didn't have time to test for now.

Tony_Hilliam How to reproduce the error of the disappearance of the rail. Suppose two objects are in different remote parts of the route. We open the search in the editor, find object 1. Then in the same search window we find object 2, there is a sharp movement to object 2 - next to it all the rails disappear.

I feel dumb asking this sorry about that its been a while and I forgot where stuff is. Were do I download the update file its self? want to manually install it.

I feel dumb asking this sorry about that its been a while and I forgot where stuff is. Were do I download the update file its self? want to manually install it.

Go to your My Trainz account and then look at Downloads.

Being a Plus-user, your download will say Platinum on it, but it's the same download because the differences are in the code based upon your login and account and not the program or download name.

Back