Faulty Jointed Rail Content.

trainman40

I have a question. I recently downloaded the most recent version of the CR SD45 from Jointed Rail. It has become faulty when I downloaded it and was wondering if anybody else had any issues like this. Here is what it says.

VE197:Syntrax error in script 'jr_loco.gs.' for asset<kuid2:45324:100377:1> CR SD45 (2a1blue)
TrainzBaseSpec::CacheScripts>**GSC>jr_loco.gs(19) : variable isNight not declared, line 19.
jr_loco.gs(19) : variable isNight not declared line 19.
TrainzBaseSpec::CacheScripts>**GSC>jr_loco.gs(19) : illegal types for operand and, line 19.
jr_loco.gs(19) : illegal types for operand and, line 19.
TrainzBaseSpec::CacheScripts>**GSC>jr_loco.gs(19) : illegal types for operand and, line 19.
jr_loco.gs(19) : illegal types for operand and, line 19.
TrainzBaseSpec::CacheScripts>**GSC>jr_loco.gs(30) : invalid if expression, line 30.
jr_loco.gs(30) : invaild if expression, line 30.
TrainzBaseSpec::CacheScripts>**GSC>jr_loco.gs(36) : variable isNight not declared, line 36.
jr_loco.gs(36) : variable isNight not declared , line 36.
TrainzBaseSpec::CacheScripts>**GSC>jr_loco.gs(36) : illegal types for operand and, line 36.
jr_loco.gs(36) : illegal types for operand and, line 36.
TrainzBaseSpec::CacheScripts>**GSC>jr_loco.gs(47) : invalid if expression, line 47.
jr_loco.gs(47) : invaild if expression, line 47.

If anyone can help. That would be great.

I have those assets and use them all the time without issues in TRS19 and Plus versions.

I recommend downloading their latest updates for their dependencies as this may have solved that problem.

Thanks for the response. I downloaded the latest updates for the dependencies and that worked. Very much appreciated. :)

Back