White Pendolino class 390 not downloading

Mallard2007

Hi I tried to download the new white class 390 pendolino, but had problems with content manager. I downloaded them & the missing items but they did not show up in railyard. I went back to content manager and went to error & warnings and this is what it said. The texture 390_ car_4/ texture tga' failed to load. Can anybody help with this problem so I can get the white class 390 pendolino downloaded. Hope somebody can help. Thank you.

Could you provide the KUID number and version of the asset as well as the Trainz version you are running.

It depends upon the Trainz version how you go about repairing the asset once downloaded.

Providing the KUID helps us quickly narrow down our search for this particular asset among the 500K-plus that are on the DLS.

Hi I tried to download the new white class 390 pendolino, but had problems with content manager. I downloaded them & the missing items but they did not show up in railyard. I went back to content manager and went to error & warnings and this is what it said. The texture 390_ car_4/ texture tga' failed to load. Can anybody help with this problem so I can get the white class 390 pendolino downloaded. Hope somebody can help. Thank you.

Creator messed up by using compressed TGA's they won't work in TS12. I did inform the creator via British Trainz having checked them due to the same problem being posted on British Trainz, no response though. I have since deleted them, not interested in reskins of old assets.

@Mallard2007

If you're confident about opening assets for editing it may be possible to open the *.tga files in a graphics editor e.g. paint.net, and then save them back as uncompressed *.tga's

Rob.

Back