How do you config traffic to run on roads?

Laird

I am wanting to have a Motor cycle [ Motorcycle Generic & Rider DES ] on the "ROAD 2L 01" but dont know how to go about it, Can anyone help please. The instructions are:
"Will drive on roads if placed in config of map"

Last edited:
I am wanting to have a Motor cycle [ Motorcycle Generic & Rider DES ] on the "ROAD 2L 01" but dont know how to go about it, Can anyone help please. The instructions are:
"Will drive on roads if placed in config of map"

I found a simple "how to" years ago in a config with a route from off the dls and have been using it ever since. The vehicles that are able to run on roads "car" number goes up for each vehicle added to the config. Kuid number goes where the xxxx.xxx is. I had also found another way to add road vehicles at the time, but it seemed complicated and too much for me to try and work out.

1.Right click on the route name in Content Manager
2.Open > Open Config File Text
3. add vehicles, see below
4. When finished, save and close config file.
5. submit the "open for edit" route in Content Manager

category-era "xxxx" = The vehicles id go underneath the category-era
car0 <kuid:xxxx:xxxx>
car1 <kuid:xxxx:xxxxx>
car2 <kuid:xxxx:xxxxxx>
car3 <kuid:xxxxxx:xxxxx>
car4 = this is the next number for an added vehicle.

Config:

The vehicles (prop vehicles) not able to run on the roads in the first screenshot is the orange tip truck and tractor. Second screenshot, is the ute and milk truck in the background on the left side and the green/white truck, right side. The other vehicles move on the road.
Screenshots are from my wip route in TRS19, Build 100240. Route started off in TRS12.

Last edited:
Back