Thread: TD2016 and TDS19 Platinum Edition Download Assistance

Question TD2016 and TDS19 Platinum Edition Download Assistance

Hello. I am having trouble downloading these 2 products from "My Products" download section. They seem to get started, it goes to a certain point, and then I get this message saying that it's timed out. I usually use Google Chrome and Internet Download Manager. My internet isn't the best HughesNet. Please help. Thanks.

Scott

United States of America, Wisconsin, Wisc Rapids
    Blog Entries

You might want to use a download manager, like free download manager so it'll resume if it gets disconnected so you don't have to redownload the entire thing again.
    Its free and easy to setup, and I personally use it when I need to because of internet connections.

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Quote Originally Posted by hiawathamr View Post
    You might want to use a download manager, like free download manager so it'll resume if it gets disconnected so you don't have to redownload the entire thing again.
    Its free and easy to setup, and I personally use it when I need to because of internet connections.

Cheers
    Hey and thanks for your reply. I use "Internet Download Manager," and it's supposed to do that. I've heard of yours, but don;t know if it will interfere with what I already have. Thanks for your reply!
    :-)