TD2016 and TDS19 Platinum Edition Download Assistance

prljamm1

Hello. I am having trouble downloading these 2 products from "My Products" download section. They seem to get started, it goes to a certain point, and then I get this message saying that it's timed out. I usually use Google Chrome and Internet Download Manager. My internet isn't the best HughesNet. Please help. Thanks.

Scott

You might want to use a download manager, like free download manager so it'll resume if it gets disconnected so you don't have to redownload the entire thing again.
Its free and easy to setup, and I personally use it when I need to because of internet connections.

Cheers

You might want to use a download manager, like free download manager so it'll resume if it gets disconnected so you don't have to redownload the entire thing again.
Its free and easy to setup, and I personally use it when I need to because of internet connections.

Cheers

Hey and thanks for your reply. I use "Internet Download Manager," and it's supposed to do that. I've heard of yours, but don;t know if it will interfere with what I already have. Thanks for your reply!
:)

Back