Fouled up yet again :(

Ghost42

In my eagerness to do some route building I have once again did not switch out of session layer.
I have never used route/session merge but have to do it now I believe, I have a whole forest of individual trees to move etc.
In the past it was usually a dozen or so objects to move which is quite easy but not so this time.
Will a merge shift everything over to route layer? Putting the consists back to the session layer is no problem.
My 78 years are catching up with me!

I am in regular touch with a freshly 75 years young trainzer, ex-steam-railroad-fireman, which is building routes in trainz like a charm. We exchange our own trainz and also railways and life experience. In this case I would tell him: Once the original route is backuped, it might be tested hundreds times.

I am in regular touch with a freshly 75 years young trainzer, ex-steam-railroad-fireman, which is building routes in trainz like a charm. We exchange our own trainz and also railways and life experience. In this case I would tell him: Once the original route is backuped, it might be tested hundreds times.

Good point, I shall steam ahead!

In my eagerness to do some route building I have once again did not switch out of session layer.
I have never used route/session merge but have to do it now I believe, I have a whole forest of individual trees to move etc.
In the past it was usually a dozen or so objects to move which is quite easy but not so this time.
Will a merge shift everything over to route layer? Putting the consists back to the session layer is no problem.
My 78 years are catching up with me!

Yes, it will.

Back