time stands still

martinvk

since 10 Aug 2002
In TRS19 Platinum, when in Driver, there is a small game clock in the upper right corner that is stuck at 06:31. The route is not Paused and trains are traveling around the map.
Do I need to do something to make it work? Or is it reserved for some future feature?

I have TRS19 Platinum and the game clock is working - "ticking over" as per normal like it did in TANE and all version prior. I have no explanation for your clocks behaviour (do you have the Tardis as a scenery item?)

I've had the same thing in T:ANE sometime ago, and the culprit was a faulty script. I recommend running the Show-logs option while driving and see if you can catch the culprit.

Before you start, use clear logs, then use the show logs to show the activity during the driving session.

Hi

Check to see if the Startup Options or Quickdrive Rule are added to the session. In previous versions of Trainz the clock doesn't work unless one of these is included and set up in the session.

Regards

Brian

Hi

Check to see if the Startup Options or Quickdrive Rule are added to the session. In previous versions of Trainz the clock doesn't work unless one of these is included and set up in the session.

Regards

Brian
Had the Quickdrive rule but was missing the Startup Options. It's usually there by default so I must have removed it by accident. Added the Startup Options back and the clock is now also back to normal. Thanks

Last edited:
Back