105096 (plus) has these three BUILT IN assets while 105100 (plus) doesn't

1611mac

- - . -
105096 (plus) has these three BUILT IN assets while 105100 (plus) doesn't [resolved]

As info:
These three kuids appear as Built in in my 105096 install. They appear as "Unknown Asset" in my 105100 install.

<kuid2:523:19723075:1>
<kuid2:523:19723069:1>
<kuid2:523:19723060:1>

Image CAN BE SEEN HERE if desired. Image shows Content Manager search in both installs.

Last edited:
Another bit of weirdness?
All three are builtin in my 105100 Plus and 105096 installs, another DBR required issue? I've taken to doing a DBR after every patch, every DLC update, every dls update and if I install more than a couple of items, seems to keep problems down to a minimum.

That was my initial though however it's not listing any dependants for them here, that doesn't mean that there are not though, come across that several times.

OP here... I'm working on a new 105100 (plus) "clean install" as I had previous issues with "inactive, Payware" items that I could do nothing with. I managed to get most all N3V Payware routes installed as well as most (all?) of philskene's and msgsappers. (54 Routes in all) I had no asset issues at that point. Then I tried my 55th route, Tane route "Sea Port/Industrial SP4" - and these three kuids came up as "unknown." I thought that odd as I knew I had this route in my 105096 install. So I checked and the three "unknown" assets were fine and normal in 105095.

Thanks Tony. I actually had not downloaded the "Extra Tane Assets" on this install as I confused it with "TRS19 Content Fix" which says it's not need if build is over 100000. Downloading "Extra Assets" now.

Update: Can verify that the "Extra Tane Assets" package download corrected my problem. I should have recognized that I had failed to download that package. Thanks again Tony.

Last edited:
They are part of the "Additional TANE Assets" package (sc491).

I have 8 folders with the number sc491 and they have numbers after the name like 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, d, i, and s. When I go to the store to update it says wrong build number so it will not update. Can I delete all of them and do a Database repair and fix it?

Firefighterdan - are you referring to the "version mismatch" in the details section? You can ignore that and click Update. Or if you are referring to the "unexpected build number" error, that one can also be ignored (click Cancel).

Both are technically correct but cause no harm and will be resolved when we switch to the one-folder .tzarc format (coming soon).

Meanwhile to solve the "Update" appearing, you need to delete the SC491l folder from /packages, then do a DB repair, click on Update for the TANE Additional Assets package, and everything should be resolved.

Fifteen minutes after initiating an "en-mass" delete of all the 491 folders. Windows10 appears stuck in the process. The task manager shows activity but with no coherent pattern. As I write this the "hourglass symbol" remains on the screen. Clicked ESCAPE the hourglass was replaced by an arrow with no other change. However 5 minutes later the deletion process seems to have concluded.

Trying to "re-look" at the Packages folder caused the infamous slow creeping green process bar to appear. One of Windows nasty customer services. Time for a bootstrap - that means reload the operating system for people not from the dark ages.

Window's quirks, plus an in-complete commercial package, can be trying at times as the green progress bar exhibits progress pixel by pixel.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ reloaded
Well, I did something that I have never done before - use the Escape key instead of the mouse to initiate a delete of a folder. It worked, and worked well. Instantly each folder simply disappeared with no fanfare. With 225 Mb of data only one folder reappeared, after a "normal" rebuild - SC491d with the date of 1/9/2020. Loaded 105096 and saw no new or changed assets. I really don't care since I was just curios about the delete rebuild process. I can now use it in the future, along with the "newly found" Escape key.

Last edited:
Back