Redcorona issue with latest update to TRS19 (Build 105096)

MSGSapper

Trainz route developer
The latest update to my TRS19 (Build 105096) has caused a good number of faulty dependencies because of the following item:

<kuid:-25:761> redcorona (Note: a build 1.3 item)

Can someone at N3V please fix this issue since it is for a built-in content item used by many content items (YARNS, vehicles, etc)?

Bob

What's the error message?
Not faulty here in either 105096 or 105100 and seems to be working OK, maybe revert to original or a Database Repair needed as it's a builtin?

What's the error message?
Not faulty here in either 105096 or 105100 and seems to be working OK, maybe revert to original or a Database Repair needed as it's a builtin?

A database rebuild did not solve the problem. A Revert to Original command for the item did resolve the issue, although I don't know why it would have, given the error. The error code was as follows:

; <kuid:-25:761> Validating <kuid:-25:761>
! <kuid:-25:761> VE48: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
! <kuid:-25:761> VE62: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
- <kuid:-25:761> VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'redcorona.texture'.

This problem cropped up after the SP1 update of TRS19. I didn't notice it earlier as I have been fully engaged with bridge construction for some time and have not been into my routes for some time. I am now returning to route upgrade this week so saw the problem today.

I have to admit that I am always somewhat mystified by this type of problem when it occurs.

It would sure be nice however if they could update that build 1.3 content item to something a bit more current. It is used in a lot of items, along with other similar build 1.3 coronas.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Bob

That error indicates you've imported a builtin item via .cdp (which means it will have no textures). The revert to original reinstalled the correct builtin version.

That error indicates you've imported a builtin item via .cdp (which means it will have no textures). The revert to original reinstalled the correct builtin version.

Tony:

That explains it. Thanks for the reply and clarification.

It probably came with a locomotive package I recently purchased from K&L Trainz locomotives.

Bob

Back