Passengers

stouthm

Get over it
I'm using a station without tracks, using the M.I.N. instead. Would like the loco to stop just one time, load or unload and move on. Are there any passengers listed that will allow this? I have been trying various passengers kuids with no luck. Thanks.

Hi Southm
I'm not sure if a multiple industry new will provide the necessary functions for passenger loading/unloading, as these work a little differently to standard industries.

You might be better off looking for a suitable 'invisible platform' type asset that will provide the appropriate loading/unloading functions, with the default passenger set. I'm not sure if there's any available that do not have passengers visible; if there aren't then it shouldn't be hard for a creator to make a fully invisible platform asset (basically a passenger version of the 'multiple industry' assets).

Regards

I'm using a station without tracks, using the M.I.N. instead. Would like the loco to stop just one time, load or unload and move on. Are there any passengers listed that will allow this? I have been trying various passengers kuids with no luck. Thanks.

Instead of using a MIN use an invisible station, AJS station kuid2:122285:3320:20 is pretty reliable and can be programed for how many passengers appear and how often.

Cheers,
Bill69

Instead of using a MIN use an invisible station, AJS station kuid2:122285:3320:20 is pretty reliable and can be programed for how many passengers appear and how often.

Cheers,
Bill69

I'm using TRS19, SP1. Wether installed or on the DLS? Where do I get this item? Or is it only for 'Plus', 'Silver', 'Gold' or ''Platinum' membership users?

<kuid2:122285:3401:22> AJS Invisible Station 1T 3.5 was recently updated on my Trainz installs TANE SP4, TRS19 SP1 and TRS19 Platinum and is described as Installed from DLS.

Thanks everyone for the info. I'll check it out.

Josef, the M.I.N. stands for Multiple Industry New. Look under multiple on the dls. There are several types available: new, liquids and basic. I use all three.

<kuid2:122285:3401:22> AJS Invisible Station 1T 3.5 was recently updated on my Trainz installs TANE SP4, TRS19 SP1 and TRS19 Platinum and is described as Installed from DLS.

Ohps, my mistake, didn't scroll the CM pages very careful! Mea culpa.
Thanks you for your reply pware; that lets me jump onto the right train ;-)!

Last edited:

For TRS19 try:

<kuid:439337:103987> Passengers-SAP (Note: This is a product)
<kuid:439337:103990> SAP_Platform_Passenger_Low_Wooden_100m
<kuid:439337:103995> SAP_Platform_Passenger_Low_Wooden_60m
<kuid:439337:103996> SAP_Invisible_Station_50m

Bob

Back