Thread: Multiplayer

Default Multiplayer

I'm on TS19 and I can't figure out how to join a multiplayer session. When I drive the Kickstarter Multiplayer Session I can't figure out how to join anyone else's multiplayer. If anyone could help that would be great!

United States of America, Fla., Spring Hill

I thank if you start a session then others would have to join in on your session. I thank we need a section where you could leave info on what date, time, and session you will be using and then if others wanted to join in they would know where, when, what session your going to be playing. I thank it would be fun to play a multiplayer session, but guess there not enough interest for some reason.

Blog Entries

Hi Renocerous
    Any active multiplayer games should be shown in the sessions list for the selected route. From memory they are shown highlighted in white or blue. They will normally be named something like "Renocerous's game" (with the name being their username).

Regards
    Zec Murphy

Customer Support Rep
    N3V Games (Auran)

*Please do not use Private Messages for support. Support can only be provided via the helpdesk, or via the forums.

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by Jayco-man View Post
    I thank if you start a session then others would have to join in on your session. I thank we need a section where you could leave info on what date, time, and session you will be using and then if others wanted to join in they would know where, when, what session your going to be playing. I thank it would be fun to play a multiplayer session, but guess there not enough interest for some reason.

Maybe like the Trainz Multiplayer talk forum?

William

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayco-man View Post
    we need a section where you could leave info on what date, time, and session you will be using and then if others wanted to join in they would know where, when, what session your going to be playing.
    Be aware that dates and times will be very time zone (and International Dateline) dependent and can easily be confused. Even stating dates as 03-01-20 can be confusing - in some paces that date represents 3rd January, in others it is the 1st March. Trainz has players all over the world in all time and date zones.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 105766

A good way to find active sessions is by checking these two discord servers:

https://discord.gg/H7eEuE4
    https://discord.gg/X6bShNR

Eagle County - Nightshade Mountain Pass MP <KUID:622685:101381> is having some action lately.