Multiplayer

Renocerous

I'm on TS19 and I can't figure out how to join a multiplayer session. When I drive the Kickstarter Multiplayer Session I can't figure out how to join anyone else's multiplayer. If anyone could help that would be great!

I thank if you start a session then others would have to join in on your session. I thank we need a section where you could leave info on what date, time, and session you will be using and then if others wanted to join in they would know where, when, what session your going to be playing. I thank it would be fun to play a multiplayer session, but guess there not enough interest for some reason.

Hi Renocerous
Any active multiplayer games should be shown in the sessions list for the selected route. From memory they are shown highlighted in white or blue. They will normally be named something like "Renocerous's game" (with the name being their username).

Regards

I thank if you start a session then others would have to join in on your session. I thank we need a section where you could leave info on what date, time, and session you will be using and then if others wanted to join in they would know where, when, what session your going to be playing. I thank it would be fun to play a multiplayer session, but guess there not enough interest for some reason.

Maybe like the Trainz Multiplayer talk forum?

William

we need a section where you could leave info on what date, time, and session you will be using and then if others wanted to join in they would know where, when, what session your going to be playing.

Be aware that dates and times will be very time zone (and International Dateline) dependent and can easily be confused. Even stating dates as 03-01-20 can be confusing - in some paces that date represents 3rd January, in others it is the 1st March. Trainz has players all over the world in all time and date zones.

Back