Thread: Location of WildNorWester's Tidmouth Branch Sheds

Default Location of WildNorWester's Tidmouth Branch Sheds

Hello (again),

I have been wondering - where would you find WildNorWester's Tidmouth Branch Sheds? I need them for a project I will work on soon. Just the link is fine.\

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "Everything starts with nothing; we have to accept defeat in order to move on." - SRKing783

That site is closed, and the wayback machine has only a copy of the closing message.

Peter

I think he might be talking about this:

(Link deleted to prevent banning. Do not ask for this link, as I want to keep WNW's wishes of not sharing his content.)

Should I try running this through?
    Last edited by SRKing783; January 19th, 2020 at 01:18 PM.
    "Everything starts with nothing; we have to accept defeat in order to move on." - SRKing783

Hmm... isn't there. When I searched it on the TrainzKuidIndex earlier, it found a page with the asset download, however I couldn't access it because I haven't subscribed. Would you mind giving me that link?

I think if he pulled it down then you shouldn't be going against his wishes. It's gone for a reason and for you to do this is extremely disrespectful.

If you want the kuids then ask him yourself and if he says no then you should leave it alone.
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW

I had just realized this. I'm not sure how I'm going to ask him if he never uses any sort of account that uses his username.

Also, just to clarify - am I annoying you, Tanker? Because I really hope I'm not.

Forget about this thread, it's done. I want to become a better person. As such, I'm asking any and all forum moderators to delete this thread.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by SRKing783 View Post
    Forget about this thread, it's done. I want to become a better person. As such, I'm asking any and all forum moderators to delete this thread.
    Hopefully you learned from this.

He also states why his site is closed:

https://wildnorwester3d.jimdofree.com/

Hopefully you did read this.

Asking others for content as such is a violation of the Code of Conduct.
    Giving, discussing, requesting, or linking to information that is either directly or indirectly related to obtaining pirated or unauthorized copyrighted materials, serial numbers, serial number generators and No-CD patches may result in an immediate ban.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...ode_Of_Conduct

I'm no longer moderating, but thought to mention this to you since you're a new user here.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 105100

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    Hopefully you learned from this.

He also states why his site is closed:

https://wildnorwester3d.jimdofree.com/

Hopefully you did read this.

Asking others for content as such is a violation of the Code of Conduct.
    Giving, discussing, requesting, or linking to information that is either directly or indirectly related to obtaining pirated or unauthorized copyrighted materials, serial numbers, serial number generators and No-CD patches may result in an immediate ban.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...ode_Of_Conduct

I'm no longer moderating, but thought to mention this to you since you're a new user here.
    I have learned.

United States of America, Wisconsin, Wisc Rapids
    Blog Entries

Just saw this by accident, but if you want a mod to get the message, use this and then in the message field, just say delete this post or something like that. I done that when I no longer needed a thread open and it was gone the next day.

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

delete this thread.
    Don't expect moderators to read all posts.

You can ask a thread you started yourself to be locked by reporting it (tiny triangle) and leaving us a message that way.
    Deleting things rarely happens, unless it breaks the CoC.

Anyway,
    Locked.