Programming Smart Signal

dej

DL Engineer
What do I need to do the get this signal to treat the siding as a Non Controlled track and display a restricting signal instead of a medium approach?
5EpFiQh.png

Ok so, I got a restricting signal using a two headed signal with the "diverging route is unbonded" rule checked. The prototype signal is Three heads, is there a way to add the unbonded rule to the triple head signal?

Ok so, I got a restricting signal using a two headed signal with the "diverging route is unbonded" rule checked. The prototype signal is Three heads, is there a way to add the unbonded rule to the triple head signal?

Norfolksouthern37 would be the one with the answer, as he did the scripting for the signals, but he's been up at the Amherst Train Show in West Springfield, Mass with Virtual Railfan over the weekend, so he's pretty busy right now. They also had a live webcam at their booth during the train show. At 0:39 in this video, you can see fellow JointedRail/Virtual Railfan member Mike Cyr/22alpha with the hat with the USA flag on it, and Justin Cornell/norfolksouthern37 appears not long afterward at 0:42 in the video, with long hair tied back in a ponytail.

Back