Trainz (Dot) Net Not Working?

Vern

Trainz Maverick
Well I can get the forum front page to load but clicking on any of the links to the sub boards brings up the following:

Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $forum_data in /home/singap08/public_html/www.trainz.net/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_forum.php on line 426

If any of the admin or mods are about here, looks like it needs a kick!

Correct, I was getting an error at the top of the main page as well, I tried sending a pm to Nicky yesterday but his in box is full up.

Curiously I use Firefox but tried Microsoft's new Chrome Edge on the site, which offered to Translate the error message from Catalan to English? Looks like another MS released it too early cockup ;o)

Seems OK here, forum and subs are all visible.
Win 10, firefox 72.0.1

I am not a member so not trying to enter via a bookmark.

Chris2001Trainz2010 is online there now.

Main page is working however try clicking the sub forums and you get this

Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $forum_data in /home/singap08/public_html/www.trainz.net/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_forum.php on line 426

That's after clearing cookies and browser cache, Firefox 72.0.1 on two PCs and Microsoft Edge 79.0.309.68 (Chrome version)

Malc, forum subs are visible in as much as I get the following message..

----------------------------------------------
[h=1]Sorry, we couldn't find that![/h]
[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

Need Help?

-----------------------------------------------------

Not a member, so can go no further, I already partake in too many furums, don't need to join any more, I would never get any Trainzing done :)

Members are getting the error, no new post for days is a good clue that people can't post. All other parts are working such as profiles, login, preferences but view users post doesn't and produces the same error and such, it's just the sub forums and threads that are not.

Back