CCAR system

Sounds great.

Two questions...
  1. Does it work in T-19
  2. Has the problem with the cars "sinking" into the roads been fixed

Thanks

Hello

The first I think so, is TS19 built-in ;)

Regards

I looked in the Session Settings. There are "tabs" for:
General
Video
Global Interface Addons

Within that is IChat. I don't see CCAR, nor any way to add it.

Thanks again.

Here's the text in English:

[FONT=&quot]Hello everybody,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]now it is completely the Misterairbrush / Callvasg CCar system
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
With the new Ccar system, a region with countless setting options has now been introduced. The aim was to create a region in which the player / creator can decide which vehicles they want in which configuration on their map. It is now finally possible to set special vehicles according to your own ideas on the map as moving traffic. In addition to the region (moving vehicles), the vehicles are also available as individual objects (e.g. for parking spaces).

This system is gradually being expanded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Overview:
+ setting options via main menu -> options
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+ Emergency vehicles (e.g. fire brigade, police)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+ Special vehicles (eg ice cream trucks)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+ Commercial vehicles (e.g. trucks)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Civil vehicles (BMW, Audi, etc.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ All-around lights, hazard lights, Martinshorn can be set in the place object itself[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+ Beacons, hazard lights, Martinshorn in the region itself adjustable
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+ Option for chance (
e.g. rotating beacon, siren , etc.) + Nightmode selectable / deselectable[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+ Countless variations (due to random texture / color)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Over 35 vehicles in the current version[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ All RAL colors can be selected / or are chosen at random
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Have fun
misterairbrush (vehicles and mesh)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]callavsg (functions)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]interling (Beta test)[/FONT]

It's only in the settings if <kuid2:400048:100582:1> CCar System is installed. It's not built-in in TRS19, but may be part of a DLC package.

Peter

Hello

Into my TS19

CCar.jpg

CCar1.jpg

Regards

Regarding the cars sinking into the road surface, I have found that happens with Yarnish roads but not Uk roads. Previously on a regional UK setting the cars are floating above the surface. I tried th Ccar system and that issue has gone. But unfortunately on Yarnish roads, the cars are driving into the surface.

Regarding the cars sinking into the road surface, I have found that happens with Yarnish roads but not Uk roads. Previously on a regional UK setting the cars are floating above the surface. I tried th Ccar system and that issue has gone. But unfortunately on Yarnish roads, the cars are driving into the surface.

Dang! Thanks for the heads-up. On the Clinchfield Route with T19, the cars were floating on non-yarnish roads. I just Bulk Asset Replaced all of the with Yarn roads. That part was easy, but all the intersections had to be done manually because N3V won't replace "objects" containing "tracks".

If CCAR is going to sink all vehicles into Yarn roads on T19, I may to to rethink using it.

An adjustable system-wide CarHeight setting sure would be nice.

Back