junction blades not working

stevepie1

Is there a easy explanation why my procedural track junction blades have stopped moving.Sound ,lever and arrows are working...many thanks Steve

Is there a easy explanation why my procedural track junction blades have stopped moving.Sound ,lever and arrows are working...many thanks Steve

This is in Surveyor, correct?

For TRS2019 SP1, there's a bug where things are paused, but work okay in Driver.

For Trainz Plus, also Platinum too, there's a Pause option located under the spanner and screwdriver icon on the menu bar at the top of the screen. Unpausing will allow the animation to work.

With no word as yet from N3V if/when they are going to fix this bug... ! :)

There was in post by Tony just after the new year. He said that the team is looking into the problems mentioned in bug reports and the forums. It'll probably take a bit of time to get this through the process. There will be internal testing, beta testing, more reports, and more testing before the fixes are released.

No offense meant but with the glaringly obvious bugs in SP1, it seems that whole process is faulty or the decision was made to ignore them anyway. I mean how do you miss the Diuranal Cycle not working? Snowflakes the size of dinner plates and no rain in surveyor until you enter driver and come back to surveyor again? I found those in the first five minutes I was running the patched software.

If there was any testing done for the Steam version except in house I would be surprised.

William

John - I'm well aware that N3V have said they're looking into things, the problem is they haven't confirmed which issues and what is at the top of the priority list.

As this particular problem only affects those of us in "Coach" i.e. Standard TRS19 it might well be it is as a result of changes they have effected to the higher versions that will not come back into ours, i.e seen as a feature change not a bug.

It just would be nice to know...

Edit: As an aside, FDev updated Elite dangerous yesterday with a major patch which caused heavy stuttering entering a system. I just went to log in tonight and Steam has downloaded a fix for the problem. Issue acknowledged, tracked down and fixed in less than 24 hours. Now I know FDev have a team the size of which N3V could only envy but fact remains, that's how it should be done even when most new customers to the product are picking it up for less than £10!

Last edited:
John - I'm well aware that N3V have said they're looking into things, the problem is they haven't confirmed which issues and what is at the top of the priority list.

As this particular problem only affects those of us in "Coach" i.e. Standard TRS19 it might well be it is as a result of changes they have effected to the higher versions that will not come back into ours, i.e seen as a feature change not a bug.

It just would be nice to know...

Edit: As an aside, FDev updated Elite dangerous yesterday with a major patch which caused heavy stuttering entering a system. I just went to log in tonight and Steam has downloaded a fix for the problem. Issue acknowledged, tracked down and fixed in less than 24 hours. Now I know FDev have a team the size of which N3V could only envy but fact remains, that's how it should be done even when most new customers to the product are picking it up for less than £10!

N3V was also on holiday, not making excuses, when they released the wrath on the public. There isn't anything in "coach" class here. The fact they are acknowledging the bugs, is a good thing. This has happened in the past, should you forget, when they've released a new version just in time for the Christmas and New Year holiday weeks.

My understanding from reading the reports John, is this problem doesn't affect Platinum or Silver/Gold only Standard TRS19, hence my reference to coach class!

My understanding from reading the reports John, is this problem doesn't affect Platinum or Silver/Gold only Standard TRS19, hence my reference to coach class!

I know what you meant. The reason it doesn't affect those versions is because this is where the code was implemented originally and then added to TRS19 as part of the SP1.

Back