Route with Missing Assets

pogbellies

Hi,

I have a Transdem route which I’m working on based on the area where I live. I started it in Trainz 2012 and copied it to Trainz 19.

In content manager it shows missing assets. I am not sure how to find and delete these assets from the route, is there a guide anywhere on how to clean up a route?

I would like to upload the route eventually to the DLS as much for safekeeping as anything else but I would like it to be clear of any errors before I do.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Open the route in Surveyor.

From the menu, choose Delete missing assets.

Save the route with a different name, maybe with TRS19 in the name.

Restart TRS19 just to be sure it took.

William

Open the route in Surveyor.

From the menu, choose Delete missing assets.

Save the route with a different name, maybe with TRS19 in the name.

Restart TRS19 just to be sure it took.

William

Well that’s much simpler than I was expecting. I am pretty sure I did the delete missing assets step but I didn’t save with a new name. I’ll give it a go, thank you.

Managed to delete everything that was giving a problem, so thanks for that. However I now have missing dependencies, having clicked on the route to open the CM list the following two items show up: kuid2:126773:21003:3 and kuid2:126773:21005:3 both have Geophil as the author so I assume that they are something to do with the DEM.

I have tried merging the Transdem layer with the route layer (using a different save just in case) but both items still show up as missing dependencies. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of them?
Thanks

Back