Where is the traffic

Alco_P-A

Has anyone had missing traffic when using Yarn roads? Traffic is enabled but still no traffic on these roads. Any ideas?
Alco_P-A

I don't use Yarn but has the region been set in the route? Without a region there will be no traffic.

What build and version of TRS19 as in plus Platinum or Standard non subscription version and is this in Surveyor or Driver or both?

105100 TRS19 Plus and Platinum is now by default paused in Surveyor, feature of the Unified Driver Surveyor feature, un-pause is in the Tools Menu.

105096 TRS19 Plus as above.

105096 TRS19 Standard (Non Subscription version) has a known and much complained about bug in that it's paused in Surveyor with no means of un-pausing animations other than in Driver which N3V are aware of so will hopefully get fixed. Guessing that might be your problem?

Build 105096.

Road 1a Yarn Comp Med Speed DES KUID 101046:101347

Region USA

Route: modified Clinchfield

I have a decent number of cars moving in both directions. I placed a short stretch of the same road nearby. I got very few cars. I don't know why. I think the length of the road (number of spawnpoints) may be involved.

Also, look at:https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?92583-Increasing-Car-Spawn-on-Roads

They discuss the carrate tag.

carrate is the average number of seconds between a car being spawned - NOT the number of cars to spawn in a given period of time. The LOWER number gives you more cars.

I notice that my route says generic. Would this cause no traffic? Traffic is enabled though. Build number is 105096 box version.

Back