"DRG Class 05 Steam" download not working in TRS2019 [solved]

skitron

Tried to d/l "DRG Class 05 Steam" for several days now and keep getting "download failed after multiple retries" about half way thru the progress bar. I've d/l'd everything else in the TRS2019 Platinum collection, also did rebuild database, so I don't think its a problem on my end... Please fix before my FCT expires!

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue. Have tried DBR (quick and comprehensive) multiple times. Have also tried installing into a new install of TRS19 but receive the same error as SKITRON.

I've just downloaded this now without issue. Perhaps there was a connection issue when you were trying, or the server was down (although nothing shows it had gone down in our systems).

Please try again and let us know the outcome.

Your FCT is not related to the in-game DLC in any way. That relates to the Download Station content only (and that is also on a different server).

Try excluding the TRS19 data folders from real-time scanning in your antivirus. These programs love to stomp on the data as it's downloading causing things to fail.

AV is possible, but if all the other content worked, then it's less likely. But then if the rest worked and everything works for us, something is different somewhere.

dgallina - are you seeing an error during downloading? (Your other thread I think only mentions missing files).

Could you also advise on the folders that are installed.

Tony,

1. The error reported by the Content Store applet is the same as what Skitron noted upthread, a very generic "failed after multiple retries" message
  2. Content Manager is more informative. It shows that:
    1. The two DRG engines are faulty because
    2. The following dependencies are missing
      <kuid2:212731:501054:1>
      <kuid2:212731:501051:1>
      <kuid2:212731:509050:1>
      <kuid2:212731:509051:1>
      <kuid2:42778:3001:2>
    3. Those dependencies are also shown with unknown location
  3. ​The /sc476 folder is being created and has the asset library folder you mentioned in the other thread
  4. The /sc476p folder does not exist
Hope that helps find the error.

Thanks again,
Diego

Install worked for me today. Noticed different file sizes this time around while downloading and installing. The new install obsoleted two sessions with newer sessions that were incremented one step.

Build: 105113

Whatever changed seems to have done the trick.

Shaun

Just want to confirm that N3V seem to have fixed this package on the servers. The install now works perfectly on my systems.

Thanks again folks!
Diego

Now I am getting "One or more of the installed packages were at an unexpected build version for resource 'simc:sc476'."

Any ideas? I can't figure out how to delete it and reinstall?

You can ignore that error as the correct content installs without issue. We're part way through fixing up some content issues and that error will go away when we're finished

Back