Intersection RR Crossing - TRC Help!

pdfsmail

I have a railroad crossing through a 3 way road intersection. I use TRC signals and they work fine, the problem comes with stopping traffic. I use a yarnish 3 way intersection tile, and the only way I can find to stop traffic is to place a traffic stopper at each entrance of the intersection. This works for the most part; however, when the signals activate there is almost always a car on the crossing. Because there is a traffic stopper on each end of the tile a car inevitably ends up stopping on the wrong side of the traffic stopper - in the middle of the tracks.

Is there a one way traffic stopper or a better way to do this so that I can have a clean looking intersection and cars that can clear the crossing when it activates? Unlike a regular crossing where you connect the road to one traffic stopper, i can't make it work in this scenario. I have tried using one traffic stopper and connecting two of the roads to one side and placing a faux tile on top but it looks bad and doesn't work well either.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Last edited:
There are different size traffic stoppers for the number of tracks to cross. I only use ATLS so am not sure if TRC functions in a similar way. With ATLS it is possible to use larger stoppers or bypass the second stopper.

Back