Safe to buy Midwest Grain 3.0?

Mkultra04

How Tomorrow Moves
I was hoping to purchase the Midwest Grain 3.0 content pack but its rated for TS12 only, why is that? Will it need some work and repairs but still function or will it not work in T:ANE no matter what? Any and all info appreciated!

In any other version(s) than what is stated in the warning/disclaimer, the product will not work as expected and/or have missing content, dependencies, etc... Attempting to make it work in other versions will be at one's own risk, and I'd not expect JR support if attempting it either.

The warning disclaimers are there for a reason.

In your particular instance, it's safe to assume it was built in TS12, therefore utilising content, scripting and features from that particular program.

In any other version(s) than what is stated in the warning/disclaimer, the product will not work as expected and/or have missing content, dependencies, etc... Attempting to make it work in other versions will be at one's own risk, and I'd not expect JR support if attempting it either.

The warning disclaimers are there for a reason.

In your particular instance, it's safe to assume it was built in TS12, therefore utilising content, scripting and features from that particular program.
Ok, I can fix stuff like faulty and missing assets, but are there any more serious issues that come along with the disclaimer? Also I do fully understand that if I purchase the pack and it or a few things don't work that it is not JR's fault nor their responsibility to help/ refund me, as their warning is very clear.

I have Midwest Grain 3.0 installed in TANESP3 and have all 4 Content Packs installed too. Everything seems to operate OK except for the 91 missing pofig older speedtree assets. Kinda bare looking.

I have purchased and install all the content packs. There is some stuff that requires fixing, but it's all just minor edits in their config files.

After you get all the trees replaced with ones that work in TANE/TRS2019, the route looks rather nice and it is incredibly easy to add onto it either by merging it with other routes or modules or adding your tiles.
FGORlpJ.jpg

s0KQNzi.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased it when I had TS12 installed and merged it with the Cold Creek module and then another much bigger route I created out of mergers and acquisitions where it works great.

The problem that exists now is the Pofig Trees are made in Speed Tree V 5 and were never upgraded to V 6. This means those assets will fail when loading.

Hi

I have this installed in TRS19 and it works just fine. When Tane came out I installed it in that and then moved the Tane version into TRS19. As mentioned it requires all of Pofigs trees to be replaced in Tane (I used those by rmm) and it then moved into TRS19 with hardly any issues. It looks very good in TRS19 and it's well worth the effort of moving it over.

Regards

Brian

Thank you for the replies! I have purchased the pack and only came across a few issues all but one of which i've fixed. The only one I am unable to fix is the conductor side door of the ALCO S2 is floating off to the side. I have yet to replace the trees but after seeing the screenshots I can't wait.

Back