URL for download manager

AWRRBob

I am in the process of downloading TRS19 to a new computer, and the suggestion is to use a download manager. I have downloaded one,but need the URL that points to the download. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bob Burke

I am in the process of downloading TRS19 to a new computer, and the suggestion is to use a download manager. I have downloaded one,but need the URL that points to the download. Any suggestions?

Download managers are not generally required, as most browses include a restart facility.

You haven't indicated which download manager you are using but the URL should not be required: the process is that the download manager simply takes over whenever a download is initiated.

If your download manager doesn't do this then the URL is available in the address bar of your browser at the point where you would normally initiate the download.

Thanks; just figured it out...right click and the URL pops up; copied it and downloading as we speak.

Download managers are not generally required, as most browses include a restart facility.

You haven't indicated which download manager you are using but the URL should not be required: the process is that the download manager simply takes over whenever a download is initiated.

If your download manager doesn't do this then the URL is available in the address bar of your browser at the point where you would normally initiate the download.

Back