Add a baseline here?

AWRRBob

Is it possible to add a baseline between two existing baselines that have a route? Or two that don't have a route?

As I have no clue what you mean, could you please describe in more detail what you are talking about?

It seems that you might be posting in the wrong forum - Trainz does not support baselines. Depending on which sim you are referring to, yes, it is possible to run a baseline using reference points from two existing baselines in the same route.

Sorry; yes I meant Baseboards, or panels. If I have a route with, say, three baseboards, number 1,2,3 can I place a new baseboard between 1 and 2, or 2 and 3?

It seems that you might be posting in the wrong forum - Trainz does not support baselines. Depending on which sim you are referring to, yes, it is possible to run a baseline using reference points from two existing baselines in the same route.

It is not possible to move individual baseboards.

You could copy-paste the content of a baseboard to a new one and clear the old one, but that is a painfully slow process. Don’t be surprised if that takes 5 minutes per baseboard.

Take the original route and delete 2 and 3 and save as new name 1.
Take the original route and delete 1 and 3 and save as new name 2.
Take the original route and delete 1 and 2 and save as new name 3.

You can then open 1 and add a new base board, then merge with 2 and add a new baseboard and finally merge with 3.

Back