No New Camera options Or Driver / Surveyor functionality!!!!!

shezza2

Hi I have purchased the Trainz Platinum 2019 because I wanted the following.......

New Camera Options and Controls
Take a new look at Trainz from walk, fly, drone or car cams in both Driver and Surveyor.

Unified Driver / Surveyor Functionality
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Switch instantly between "Editor mode" and "Driver mode"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]But on installing it I find these are NOT there. in fact on the trailer it show the camera icon top left on mine it's top right with only the basic camera angles. The Build Number is [/FONT]:94916 Can anyone throw any light on this .

Latest version of Trainz is TRS19 Platinum, prior to that TRS19 and before that was T:ANE. TRS19 Platinum is build 105100.

94916 is a TANE SP3 build, looks like you may have either bought T:ANE Platinum and not TRS19 Platinum or are clicking the wrong shortcut or downloaded the wrong version from My Trainz?

If you already had TRS19 what build is that showing?

Trainz is the name of the franchise of software developed by a Brisbane, Australia company known for their beer consumption.

Each new version has an unique name usually associated with the year it is released. Trainz: A New Era or TANE for short was released 4 years ago.

TRS2019 was released in late 2018 and represents the newest greatest version. It is available for both purchase or rental.

Trainz Plus is the non-secret development name of the next version of Trainz available only in beta or early access form to subscribers.

TANE Platinum Edition Bundle was TANE with lots of DLC bundled with it.

TRS2019 Platinum Edition is the current Trainz Plus build made available for purchase to non-subscribers. Think of it as TRS2019.5

Now everything should be clear as glass.

William

Latest version of Trainz is TRS19 Platinum, prior to that TRS19 and before that was T:ANE. TRS19 Platinum is build 105100.

94916 is a TANE SP3 build, looks like you may have either bought T:ANE Platinum and not TRS19 Platinum or are clicking the wrong shortcut or downloaded the wrong version from My Trainz?

If you already had TRS19 what build is that showing?

I definitely paid for The Platinum £53.53 These are the launch screens......

36f95848ef36a90e3cd9ecd0de6e3db9-prev.jpg
[/URL] upload image[/IMG]

free image host

I definitely paid for The Platinum £53.53 These are the launch screens......

Image removed from post...

Sorry but you installed T:ANE or Trainz A New Era, which is another product.

Check your My Trainz Account.

You may also have access to Platinum as well. The link will show up under downloadable products. Clicking on TRS2019 link on left brings up the screen shown.

MT.jpg

The upper image shown in your post #6 is the Launcher screen for TRS19 SP1 build 105096, the same version that I have. I do not have the Platinum or Plus versions.

Last edited:
Back