Tasmanian locomotives on Trainz

Hello,

I simply came across this thread by accident and as someone who has made TGR content. I did create a number of content pieces for the Fingal Line project with Elstoko, which are safely backed up on hard-drives which I was going to release back in 2018 but my computer failed and moved on to larger trains. I have returned after 2 years, so expect the lot of them to get reworked and uploaded to TANE/TRS19 Standard. I have the following on my database:

Locomotives:

TGR C, CC, & CCS Class - Two are available on download station and CCS yet to be released pending creation of driver bogies.
TGR M & MA classes - Completely new model directly reworked from my H class which was released and revised by AD62000/Elstoko for Fingal.
TGR Q class - Never released, as the H class was used instead for Fingal.
TGR A Class - (Beyer Peacock 4-4-0) - Never released although complete.
TGR E class - E1: 4-8-0 (Beyer Peacock) - Never released although complete and needs drivers bogie.

Carriages:

A, AAL, ABL, AL, BBL, Suburban Carriages, DB Guards & Tasman Limited Carriages.

Wagons:

Various Timber Types: A, CC, QC, E and Flat Wagons.

I will post here, when I upload them or get time.

Regards

Mich - Trainz89

Good news ,always happy to see new Aussie items.

I am presently updating and releasing my 3ft 6in Queensland Railways items first but if I get tired, I will switch out to my TGR/SAR NG content.
Well I for one would be very glad to see more SAR board gauge items as I intend to make the Willunga branch in the near future. I'd also like to tackle Pt Augusta to Quorn .

Well I for one would be very glad to see more SAR board gauge items as I intend to make the Willunga branch in the near future. I'd also like to tackle Pt Augusta to Quorn .

I have an SAR RX, S class, F class & P class engines. All were a joint project with another creator who has since left the game.

I have an SAR RX, S class, F class & P class engines. All were a joint project with another creator who has since left the game.
The RX would be an invaluable addition, staple power for the Adelaide region for many a year. If you can get those available it would be fantastic .

Hello,

I simply came across this thread by accident and as someone who has made TGR content. I did create a number of content pieces for the Fingal Line project with Elstoko, which are safely backed up on hard-drives which I was going to release back in 2018 but my computer failed and moved on to larger trains. I have returned after 2 years, so expect the lot of them to get reworked and uploaded to TANE/TRS19 Standard. I have the following on my database:

Locomotives:

TGR C, CC, & CCS Class - Two are available on download station and CCS yet to be released pending creation of driver bogies.
TGR M & MA classes - Completely new model directly reworked from my H class which was released and revised by AD62000/Elstoko for Fingal.
TGR Q class - Never released, as the H class was used instead for Fingal.
TGR A Class - (Beyer Peacock 4-4-0) - Never released although complete.
TGR E class - E1: 4-8-0 (Beyer Peacock) - Never released although complete and needs drivers bogie.

Carriages:

A, AAL, ABL, AL, BBL, Suburban Carriages, DB Guards & Tasman Limited Carriages.

Wagons:

Various Timber Types: A, CC, QC, E and Flat Wagons.

I will post here, when I upload them or get time.

Regards

Mich - Trainz89

Hi Mich,

I dont suppose anything has progressed as far as these getting a potential release at all?

Cheers

Back