Video review of TRS19

Not a bad review, although it touches pretty lightly on everything in TRS2019 and really doesn't go to much depth on the various features and mechanics. Not bad background music either (I also have that CD by Loreena McKennitt).

Look at his first report. It is Railworks (DoveyTail). That is where I started. Put in enough haze and anything looks decent.

Great site versus the really "homebrew" sites where the presenter did not take the time to write and outlines nor a script.

Yes, I have since searched for and listened to some of her music on Youtube. "The Mummer's Dance" is my favourite (so far).

I recommend the album (are they still called that?) 'The Visit'. The first track 'All Souls Night' always raises the hairs on my back.

Yes, I have since searched for and listened to some of her music on Youtube. "The Mummer's Dance" is my favourite (so far).

Likewise had to do a Youtube search, as a retired musician and into this sort of music, I'm amazed that I've never heard of or come across her anywhere! Remarkable talent, that wasted most of my morning, oh yes the review was OK as well.

Back